Price on Application
Vantage 575Download Vantage575 pdf
Engine Driven Multi-Process Welder/Generator
K2170-2 Vantage 575 (Diesel) Cummins
For heavy duty welding and arc gouging, the Vantage 575 stands up to the toughest job applications. The Vantage 575 features the advantages of Lincoln Chopper Technology, an innovation to control the DC welding performance. Operators will appreciate the machine's simplified front panel layout and presettable digital welding meters which make setup quick and easy. The Vantage 575 is also a powerful generator producing 20kVA of auxillary power, 240 & 415V. Enough power to run 2 or 3 additional inverter power sources for multiple operator performance. Put this workhorse to work for you!
• 450 amps DC @ 100% duty cycle for heavy duty welding and arc gouging.
• Excellent DC multi-purpose welding for MMAW, Touch Start TIG, FCAW, FCAW-SS, MIG and arc gouging with Lincoln Chopper Technology.
• Superior arc performance for stick welding.
• Touch-StartTM TIG welding for starts without tungsten contamination and without a high-frequency generator.
• Multi-process CC and CV output.
• Cummins liquid-cooled diesel engines.
• Built-in VRD.
• 20 kVA aux output, 240 and 415V.
• Capable of running additional inverter welders for multiple operator applications.
• 3 year warranty.
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 1295 x 800 x 1600