Price on Application
Lincoln Pro Cut 25 Plasma Cutter
The Pro-Cut 25 is one of the best examples of how portable and easy to use today's plasma cutters can be. The Pro-Cut 25 operates on 240V, single phase with enough power to cut up to 10mm. The Pro-Cut 25 also has low air consumption requirements so it can run from virtually any portable compressor. Great for sheetmetal work, smash repairs or even the home hobbyist.
• 25 amps of power for competitive performance up to 10mm in only a 13kg package.
• 60% duty cycle at maximum output ensures plenty of capacity for virtually any cutting requirement.
• Patented PCT 20 torch with VORTECHTM technology consumables for unmatched cutting speed and capacity.
• The longest consumable life in the industry.
• Back-lit LED system for status indicators.
• Two-year warranty.
• Ready to cut package includes: Pro-Cut 25, 4.5m torch, work return lead, air regulator and spare consumables, input lead and plug.
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 260 x 160 x 410
Download pdf brochure.